The House Next Door has a variety of physical items, professional services, and gift cards it often needs for its residents, programs, or The House itself. These can change, depending who is living at The House and what their particular needs are - so check back here for the latest needs!
Below is a list of physical items our residents often need:
- Bed Pillows
- Cleaning supplies
- Dishwasher soap
- Floor lamps
- Laundry soap (High-Efficiency only)
- Light bulbs (preferably LED)
- School supplies: Dry erase markers, Kleenex
- Toilet Paper
Below is a list of professional services we often need:
If you provide any of the above services or know someone who does, please let us know!
Additionally, we are always appreciative of the following:
- $10 Target Gift Card: we can purchase items for new residents.
- $10 Starbucks or Flying M. gift card: we use these for our Mentor Program.
- $15 Home Depot Gift Card: we can purchase supplies for House related maintenance & upkeep projects.
- Thrivent Action Teams